Emirates id is one of the most important documents for the people residing in UAE. A lot of emirates IDs are linked to the mobile numbers of the organization’s HR. It is important to change the mobile number in emirates id to your own phone number.
It may look like an unnecessary step but having anyone else’s number in your emirates id can be problematic for you if you are looking to sign up for any online service or trying to access ICA smart services.
In this article, we will guide you on How to Change Mobile Number in Emirates ID.
How to Change Mobile Number in Emirates ID
- Visit the ICA Smart services Update Mobile Page here.
- Enter your details like Current Nationality, Identity Number, Name, Date of Birth, Last Entry Date & Email.
- After entering all your details, a pop-up will appear, you need to enter your mobile number and address.
- Verify your mobile number with OTP and click on proceed.
- Double Check the details and proceed.
- You will be directed to the payment page, complete your payment to complete the procedure. (Cost if 52.10 AED)
- Your phone number will be updated in 3-7 days. You Can check your emirates id status to check if your request is approved. If your request is rejected, you will receive a refund.
Note: If you need any assistance, you can call ICA’s 24×7 hotline at 600 522222.
You can also visit ICA’s Customer Happiness Centres and submit an application to update your mobile number in emirates id. You will need a copy of your passport, visa, and Emirates ID.
We hope this guide helps you in updating your mobile number in emirates id. If you still have any doubts or face any issues, you can comment below and we will help you with the best information to sort out your queries. Keep visiting us for more information on Emirates ID.