It is important to check the registered Emirates ID number as it is connected with the HR of the company. When the user will log in to his profile he will get a code from the website for emirates id mobile number check.
How to Check Mobile Number in Emirates ID
To find out which phone number is registered with the ICA, or to change your old number and enter a new number, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your ICA account by either signing in using your UAE pass or by entering your email address and password.
- Next, click on settings and click on Info.
- You will see your registered mobile number and also other data displayed on the screen.
Also, Read How to Change Mobile Number in Emirates ID
Receiving the SMS to your registered phone
- To get the SMS, go to the ICA website where you will see Forgot Password, and click on it.
- Select the account type and fill in the form
- The form can be submitted by clicking on send
- The code will be automatically sent by ICA to your registered mobile number for resetting the password
- If your sim card is on, you can know your registered phone number.
Also, Read How to update your Emirates ID in the UAE
ICA mobile number
ICA is the name given to The Federal Authority for citizenship and to provide identity services in UAE like passport services, penalties, visas, and additional identification card issuances. Nonresidents can also take the benefits of ICA, as it offers residency and entry permits to them.