The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority has jumped on the online bandwagon and introduced a new policy for updating your emirates id. You can skip the line and register your renewed Emirates ID.
Also Check: Lost your Emirates ID in UAE?
In Order to register your mobile number and keep it active, you are required to update your emirates id after renewal. It is a mandatory process in the UAE and is also a part of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority’s ID Registration campaign.
Emirates ID is a mandatory document that gives you access to everything from online banking and shopping, to opening a business in the UAE. Emirates ID makes it easier for you to do all of this things-everything from signing up for a credit card to accessing government services, with just one secure digital sign-on. This platform helps you keep your information private and secure while enabling you to be more productive and have more convenient experiences across the board!
If you are facing any problem in updating your emirates id with du then you don’t need to worry as in this article we will help you with the step by step tutorial on how to update your emirates id with du. You can update your emirates id online without waiting in any lines or facing any problems.
How to Update your Emirates ID at du
Updating your emirates id at du is a fairly simple process. You can follow the steps below to update your emirates id:
- Visit du.ae
- Click on Update id in the top menu.
- Enter your login details and click on Login.
- Upload a scanned copy of your Emirates ID.
You can also use your smartphone to update your emirates id at du. Follow the steps below to update your emirates id using your smartphone.
- First of all, Download the du mobile application from Google play store or Apple app store.
- After successfully installation the du app, Open the app and select your default language.
- You will have to enter your login details to login. (You can also use the UAE Pass login)
- If you don’t have an account then you can click on Create an Account and enter your details to create a account.
- After logging in, Click on the three dots at the bottom.
- Now click on Id renewal and here you can upload your scanned copy of emirated id.
If you follow the steps above properly you will be able to update your emirated ID at du. If you still face any problem then make sure to comment below.